ANSI C compiler from SPJ, India allows rapid software development for
Intel 8032/8052 family and it's derivative
from other manufacturers. This
8052 Compiler generates fast, compact & efficient assembly code.
- LOW COST C Compilers with subset of ANSI C and
extensions specific to 8051 family
- Available data types : bit, char, int, long int, float, arrays & pointers
- Library includes a wide range of functions - string handling, conversions, I/O related and also math functions such as sin, cos etc
- It includes Pre-processor, Compiler, Optimizer, Assembler, Linker, Library Manager and a Source Level Debugger (SLD).
All Special Function Registers (SFRs) of the micro-controller can be accessed as if those were variables
- Two memory models - Large (with external RAM) and Small (without external RAM).
- Optimised code generation
- Support mixed-mode( embedded assembly with C ), and in-line assembly
and writing interrupt functions in C etc.
- Full support for floating point data types and maths library functions